Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Heretics Asylum

Welcome to the Heretics Asylum!

Personal Blog for Me, Pani Jadwiga Radomyskowa!

I'm in the Kingdom of An Tir, and my focus is on Polish History, a bit of illumination some heavy fighting, and largess making.

This blog is to record all of what I do, and what I find on this awesome journey.

So, my apologies, if you are only looking for one thing or another. It's ALL going there, but I'll try to be good at tagging things, so folks can find what the are looking for.

Of note, the following are my Ur Tags:

Heavy Fighting: Anything related to my journey of heavy fighting. These posts will recount events I've fought at, training I've done, and videos of my progression.

Persona Development: I'm not shy in admiting persona development is one of my biggest draws in the society. Posts tagged with this will cover things I've learned about my persona, and things I've done to try and be better in acting as my persona. Pictures too.

Papers: These are finished papers and contest entries that I have submitted.

A&S: These posts have to do with things I create. Be they scrolls, or charters, largess, painting on shields, all of that goes under this tag.


Well, hopefully this will be a good start!


No comments:

Post a Comment