Tuesday, July 28, 2015

And Now For Something...A Little Bit Different.

I am changing the focus of this blog just a little.

In the past it was going to be just about my Polish research, but I am currently doing so much in the SCA that I cannot feel that I'm doing a disservice to anyone who is reading this if I only focus on one aspect of what I am doing.

To that end, I'll be opening up about my scribal work I do, the heavy fighting, equestrian and other martial arts as well. I'll be covering my various Arts and Sciences endeavors as well.

I will also be keeping up a plethora of tags. If you are interested in only one pursuit of mine, you will be able to easily skip the rest.

As a final note, I have a lot of backlog to post, so the next week or so will have something popping up every day.

Thanks for Reading!

Jadwiga

Jadwiga doing scribal at Coronation 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment